Public safety organizations that are starting or enhancing a drone program are invited to participate in a free webinar. Co-hosted by the FAA Wichita Flight Standards District Office and Kansas State Polytechnic, join us November 4 for a webinar to include:
- A discussion on developing a UAS program in a public safety organization, to include resourcing and budgeting the startup of a program
- Common use cases in public safety, which includes law enforcement, firefighting, and emergency management
- Certification, regulations and training considerations for public safety
- Pros and cons of Part 107 operations versus operations as a public entity with a certificate of authorization (COA)
- How to obtain an emergency COA when warranted
- Questions and answers from participants
Professionals from the K-State Applied Aviation Research Center will present and answer your questions. Get the most out of your aircraft and learn the opportunities available to you in the unmanned industry.
Registration for this program has closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
Date: Monday, November 4, 2019
Time: 12:00-1:30 pm CST
Location: Online – link to webinar will be sent prior to date
Cost: Free! Registration is required to receive the webinar link.
Registration deadline: Monday, November 4 at 9:00 am CST
Please contact Professional Education and Outreach at email@example.com or call our toll free number at 855-552-0079.